Senior Commercial Lawyer.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a suitably senior commercial contracts lawyer, to join a successful technology company based in the South West.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in delivering sound commercial contracts transactional and advisory support to the main business units of the organisation, as well as taking up some line management responsibilities.
The role requires a strong commercial solicitor to handle a broad workload including, but not limited to:
- Transaction of critical commercial contracts including cross-functional tender support to those in IT and Finance etc, and managing any contract disputes.
- Commercial legal strategic and advice
- Business partnering to provide steer on commercial and contractual matters directly with the business
- Handling and highlighting areas of risk
- Providing legal training to the business
- Working with outside counsel
This position would ideally suit a qualified solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE, with top training in commercial contracts from private practice; coupled with in-house experience. As line management duties are expected, it would be preferable for candidates to have had prior experience in this area, although this is not essential.
This Wiltshire-based role is highly visible and strategic, requiring a confident communicator and strong business partner.
Get in touch to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 01273 289 000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.