This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong commercial contracts solicitor to join a successful technology company based in the South West.
The ideal candidate will work within a team, delivering sound transactional and advisory commercial contracts support to the main business units of the organisation.
The role requires a strong commercial contracts solicitor to handle a broad workload including, but not limited to:
- Cross-functional collaborative working with business units
- Business partnering to provide steer on commercial and contractual matters directly with the business
- Drafting a range of agreements, especially procurement contracts
- Supporting on tenders
- Transacting supplier and customer contracts
- Keeping up to date on legislative changes
- Delivering training to the business.
This position would ideally suit a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE, top training in commercial contracts from private practice; and ideally some in-house experience (although this not essential).
This Wiltshire-based role is highly visible and strategic, requiring a confident communicator, a commercial mind and a strong business partner.
Get in touch to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 01273 289 000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.