An opportunity has arisen for an Employment Paralegal/Administration support to join a prestigious UK law firm based in Central London. This paralegal will involve a 75/25 split of legal and admin work.
Typical duties will include:
- Participating in court runs/e-filing, preparing cost schedules and other court documents
- Assisting with new client verification, due diligence work and other legal processes
- Legal research
- Disclosure:preparing lists of documentation
- Attending conferences with counsel
- Diary management
- Providing a secretarial service to partners
Desirable experience and skill set:
Paralegal/PA experience would be great, but 6 months experience working within employment litigation is a must. Good academics, a legal qualification (LLB or GDL), the LPC would be a bonus, but not essential. Excellent time management and organisational skills, and a willingness to muck in and work as part of the team.
What’s on offer:
A very competitive salary - £28,000 to £30,000, fantastic benefits, International work and a fabulous work life balance.
To find out more about this Central London-based paralegal, then apply now or call Vicki Scott. 0207 649 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Vicki Scott at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.