Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a non-contentious Construction Solicitor within a highly regarded Legal 500 firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with an expanding Construction team offering good career prospects and a genuine work-life balance.
The ideal Construction Solicitor will have:
- A minimum of two years of non-contentious construction experience, some contentious knowledge would be advantageous
- A strong academic background including a 2:1 degree or better and high LPC grade
- The ability to work autonomously
In return, you will receive competitive remuneration, clear career progression and be part of a stable, highly-regarded team.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Consistently produce work which is at an exceptional standard
- Familiarity with industry standard forms such as JCT
- Self- motivated to generate new clients
If you are an ambitious Construction Solicitor looking for an opportunity to join an expanding, well-regarded team in London apply now.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.