IP Associate Solicitor.
My client is a Legal 100 firm based in London that is tier 1 in the Media & Entertainment sector. Due to growth they are looking to develop their IP team further and are seeking a talented IP Associate to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of IP Litigation tasks at various stages of cases, along with non-contentious IP work, ie drafting IP agreements (licences, settlement agreements, etc).
Within this role, you will have the chance to work with the firms biggest clients, whilst maintaining a very healthy work-life balance.
Day to day activities
- IP disputes and litigation, which should include trademarks, designs and copyright but preferably also patents (although a science background is not necessary)
- Costs budgeting
- Evidence and trial
- Drafting IP agreements (licences, settlement agreements, etc)
- Handling trademark oppositions and domain name disputes
- Advertising clearance and disputes
- 3-5 years of PQE
- A strong academic background (an Oxford IP Diploma would be desirable but not essential)
- To be at ease with Digital Technology
- Work independently under pressure and progress matters without constant supervision
- “Pitch in” when working on larger matters and cases
- Be confident and sociable when dealing directly with clients
For more information contact me. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.