Commercial IP Associate Solicitor.
My client is a Legal 100 firm with multiple offices throughout the UK. Due to expansion, my client is looking to develop their Commercial IP team and have a role for a Commerical IP Associate Solicitor in their London office.
The firm offers a non-egotistical environment and tries to involve everyone in the key decisions that shape the firm/team. This is a role that offers massive room for career development, working in both the UK and international capacity with contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
- Advising on legal aspects of contentious IP matters.
- Advising on licences and other commercial agreements (ownership, use, exploitation or decoration of IP rights as well as advertising and consumer issues).
- Supervise junior fee-earners (including trainees).
- Work on advertising regulatory disputes.
- Negotiation of IP and other commercial contracts.
- Develop and implement marketing and new business development strategies.
- Marketing activities including presenting seminars and contributing to tenders.
- Knowledge of the general principles of patent, trademark, copyright, and design law.
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and their application to IP disputes in both the IPEC and the High Court.
- The ability to translate clients’ commercial needs into legally effective solutions.
- A strong academic background.
- Attentive to detail, keeping up-to-date with legal developments.
- 4-7 years PQE.
- The right to work in the UK.
For more information regarding this London based opportunity, contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal, or call me. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.