If you are looking to join a large Company Secretarial Team in a leading London-based practice, look no further!
This fast-paced team is seeking a company secretary manager where your duties will include:
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice
- Oversight for the delivery of a range of client projects, including Board and Committee support, corporate transactions, and corporate governance projects
- Preparing transactional documents for ad-hoc advisory projects
- Providing interim in-house support to clients
- Managing the delivery of large scale assignments such as corporate restructuring and legal entity simplification projects
- Responsibility for managing a team and coaching juniors.
To be considered for this company secretary manager role in London, you will need to demonstrate board and committee support experience, ideally, professional services experience, along with ICSA qualified.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out or give me a call for an initial confidential conversation. 0207 649 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.