Are you an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor seeking an opportunity to work in the Public Sector?
An in-house temp to perm position has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to support in Contracts, Procurement, and Property services.
This is a varied and interesting role that could provide a good introduction for someone who feels that an in-house role is for them. It is a relaxed working environment offering plenty of flexibility. A small proportion of home working is tolerated.
The ideal candidate will be up to date on Landlord & Tenant matters and be able to:
- Draft/approve contracts – Construction, IT, and service consultancy
- Advise on contracts and procurement legislation, including EU procurement regulations
- Draft grant and loan agreements and agreements for affordable housing development work
- Draft and amend Section 106 agreements
- Deal with acquisitions and disposals of land and property
- Amend leases, licenses, deeds, and notices
- Provide advice on all property-related matters, including compulsory purchase orders
Attractive salary and full comprehensive benefits package on offer.
To apply, please email your CV Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Oxfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.