A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Legal Assistant to join a modern and forward-thinking law firm based in Bolton. You will be working within the busy litigation department and will be surrounded by a team of supportive and experienced Solicitors who will provide long term training and progression.
The firm offers competitive salary bandings plus benefits package.
Previous legal assistant experience within litigation will be advantageous.
- Provide general assistance to fee earners with daily litigated related tasks
- Drafting court documents and legal documents for clients
- Liaising with clients, the Court and Defendant Solicitors
- Reviewing evidence/witness statements
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of clients
- Instructing Counsel for upcoming hearings
For more information, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.