A leading Manchester City Centre law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join the Commercial Litigation department based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You will be working as part of a team of 10 commercial litigation lawyers ranging from a board member to junior lawyers.
Experience of working in a commercial law firm is desirable but not essential and experience of IT systems Proclaim, iManage preferable but not essential.
- Working as part of a dynamic and high performing team
- Liaising directly with clients and contacts
- Some digital dictation typing
- Management of diaries, meetings, and fee earner commitments
- Liaising with other departments, accounts, and central management
- Numerate and able to understand accounts for the purpose of billing, paying disbursements and assisting credit control
- Collating and completing expense forms
- Opening and closing client files
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.