Our client has an opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Commercial Property Paralegal due to growth in the department.
The firm advises property occupiers, investors, and financiers on all aspects of property law, including development work. The team has particular expertise in office and retail premises, secured lending and VAT on commercial property.
Clients include landed estates, major occupiers, charities and clearing banks. The successful candidate will join a department led by 2 Partners, to assist 1 Partner directly undertaking a broad mix of commercial property work.
The work will include:
- Drafting documents including contracts, leases and licenses and preparing land transaction returns and Land Registry applications
- Undertaking legal research and sharing the results with colleagues
- Assisting with the management of documents and files
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives and comply with the firm’s quality standards
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
The team also provides a full range of commercial legal services to both residential and commercial property developers and construction clients.
Moreover, they work with landowners looking to realise the value of their estates.
From initial planning and environmental concerns, through to the sale and acquisition of development sites, and on to the selling of completed plots, the team can provide clients with expert guidance, advice, and support throughout the process.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate CILEX with an excellent academic background (2:1 degree)
You will be interested in marketing, have strong interpersonal and written skills, be able to use your initiative, have a flexible attitude to working hours and work well with a team. To apply please email your CV to Gayle Woolfe @ G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.