Company Secretarial Senior – London £50,000 - £60,000
Our large, international corporate services client is seeking a company secretarial senior to join the corporate services team. You will take responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of real estate and private equity corporate entities and provide an important link between management and junior members of staff.
- Onboarding client structures and organise complex international structures
- Help train junior staff and manage their workload
- Maintaining statutory records and annual ad-hoc filing requirements
- Manage various company secretarial transaction e.g., capital reductions, change of Directors and share allotments
- Review necessary corporate approvals, Companies House filings and statutory registers updates
- Interact with clients, board members and third-party intermediaries
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and regulatory environment
- Understanding of compliance requirements and AML regulations
- Experience of using Blueprint software
- Transactional and meeting support experience
- Strong communication skills
This would be suited to an individual with strong transactional based company secretary experience and a background in the professional services space.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.